Andrews Academy is accepting applications for grades Junior Kindergarten through Grade Six for the academic year 2023-24. There are no restrictions based on race, color, or creed. A $100.00 per child application fee must accompany all applications.
NOTE: Tuition for the nine-month school year includes before and after school care, daycare days including Winter and Spring breaks, all classroom supplies, various field trips, lunch, snacks, and breakfast (7:30 - 7:55 a.m. only).
See Admissions for additional enrollment information.
Junior Kindergarten – Second Grade
Tuition: $16,555.00 (includes a $200.00 Supply/Technology fee)
5 installments due the 1st of each month July, September, November, January and March.
Grades 3, 4, 5, and 6
Tuition: $16,730.00 (includes $375.00 Supply/Technology fee)
5 installments due the 1st of each month July, September, November, January, and March.
- Families with 2 Children- 10% off 2nd child
- Families with 3 Children- 10% off 2nd child, 15% off 3rd Child
- Families with 4 Children- 10% off 2nd child, 15% off 3rd Child, 20% off 4th Child
- Tuition Payments: Tuition is due in the school office on or before the dates shown above. There is no billing. Payments may be mailed or dropped off in the school office.
- Late Fees: A $30.00 Late Fee will be assessed to delinquent accounts, after a five-day grace period. Grade Cards and transcripts may be held until all tuition and fees are paid.
- Returned Checks: A $50.00 Service Charge will be added for any returned checks.
- Receipts: Available upon request.
- Absence: No adjustments will be made in tuition due to absences.
- Withdrawal: In the case a student withdrawing from Andrews Academy, all tuition and fees which have been previously paid shall be retained by the school.
**Next school years tuition will be available in March.
Click here to learn how Andrews Academy offers tuition assistance to qualifying students.